If you’re new to Himachal Roadway (HRTC) online bus ticket booking service, then you’re at right place reading right content. In this article, you will find out how to use the Himachal Roadways (HRTC) Bus Ticket Online Booking with steps by step instructions.
Himachal Road Transport Corporation also known as HRTC is the official state bus service of Himachal Pradesh. HRTC has more than 2900+ buses cover routes to cities and towns confines within Himachal Pradesh and neighboring states of Chandigarh, Punjab, Uttrakhand, Delhi and other.
The best thing about HRTC is the first road transport corporation (RTC) in India to provide a facility that let you book a ticket online for all types of buses. Using this facility users can book ticket online for different bus type which includes:
- Himsuta (Volvo)
- Himgaurav (Air-conditioned Deluxe buses)
- Semi Delux
Himachal Roadways (HRTC) Bus Ticket Online Booking
In case you don’t know about how to use Himachal Roadway (HRTC) online bus ticket booking service, then just follow these steps:
1. First of all, you need to visit official website of Himachal Roadways
2. Now register your free account by clicking on the link labeled as New User! Please, Register Now.
3. In the window, you will see a form. You need to enter account information:
- User ID – It’s username
- Email Address – You need to provide you email address
- Password and Confirm Password – Enter security password (Don’t tell this password to anyone)
- Security Question – You can create your own question like What is your favorite book?
- Security Answer – Here you need to enter the answer of question which you created
- Enter Captcha – Its security code
4. After providing all the details, click on Submit button.
5. Now you will get the message “Your Account has been created. Now you can book tickets online.” For that, click on blue link: Click here to go to your accounts Home Page
6. On this page, you will see 4 different tabs:
- Book Ticket
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- Cancellation History
7. To book a ticket, you need to click on Book Ticket tab. Now you need to provide the information related to your journey like
- Bus Type
- Boarding Place
- No of travelers
- Date of Journey
For example, I want to book the ticket from Shimla to Pathankot. First I need to enter:
Source Place: From where bus start its journey (Shimla)
Destination: Where you want to go ISBT Kashmiri Gate (Pathankot)
Select Bus type: Himsuta (Volvo), Him Gaurav (Air-conditioned Deluxe buses), Semi Delux, and Ordinary. You can select any of them if available on your route.
Boarding Place: From where you will board the bus. (Chandigarh) It can be Shimla if you board the bus from there.
No of Traveller: Here you need to add a number of travelers. Suppose you’re traveling alone, Select 1 Adult. If you’re traveling with your wife and kid who age is between 2-11 years, then you need to mention 2 adults and 1 kid.
Date of Journey: Here you need to provide the date of your journey for which you’re booking a ticket.
At last click on “Get Schedule” button
8. Now it will show you all the buses available or run on your desired route.
9. Here select the bus which fulfills your requirements and click Next. You can also click on the previous button to make any changes in the route.
10. On this page, you will see an HRTC availability or seats available in the bus. Simply select one from the available seats. The green represent, the number of seats available and red represent booked ones. Click Next.
11. Now you will see the form, you need to add the details of the passenger which includes:
- Mobile Number
- Identity: Select the one which you have. You need to keep the same ID with your while traveling. The Bus conductor will ask for it.
- Additional Passenger, Incase you have more passengers, please mention in the space provided.
- Agree Terms
12. After filling the form, click on Next button and it will take you to the payment gateway. Use the one which you have and follow the payment gateway instruction.
13. Once payment is successful, your ticket will be booked and you will get the message on registered mobile number and email.
That’s it! Congratulation for booking your first online ticket for Himachal Roadways bus.
You can check important guidelines related to online booking of the Himachal Roadways Buses
So what are you waiting for guys, take advantage of bus ticket online booking service and book your HRTC bus ticket right now. If you’ve any query drop in the comments?